Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Final Project Ideas

For my final I really want to take a well know children's story and reinvent it.

1 Im thinking about doing The Three Little Pigs story. Except instead of pigs and a wolf it will be little pandas and an evil tiger(maybe) and I'm going to change the story around a little. I have a 9" x 12" hardbound notebook to put the story in. I was thinking of collaging the story with a little drawing. I'm still trying to figure out what to do about the text.
And I if I were to do this, I would have the pandas defeat/kill the tiger, but I feel bad since Tigers are endangered. :( So I'm still trying to figure out if I will use Tigers or not.

2. I guess an alternative would be making one to three or so big pieces summarizing the story instead of having it in a book.

3. I could do another story besides the Three Little Pigs.


No comments:

Post a Comment