Monday, November 8, 2010

Narrowed down ideas

Okay, my ideas have been narrowed down to three:
1)Paint something interesting with tea. For example, I drink a cup of tea every morning
(What? I'm British.) I'm thinking of doing a series of small watercolor-like paintings of my daily tea bag (oh, shut up) with the tea and some thin, black pen contour lines.
2) Do a series of daily drawings based on the first thing someone says to me each day. Super conceptual. I don't know how feasible this is because I still don't know what "Hey, how's it goin'?" looks like.
3)Objects with "ingredients, " chemical structures, and physics equations written on the respective objects with pen or paint pen depending on the material. The writing would look very textbook and not stylized. For example, a hot water bottle with it's chemical makeup (cis-1,4-polyisoprene, copper phthalocyanine blue, etc) technical drawings of said chemicals, and a whole lots of physics equations about heat properties and conductivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment