2. Drawing/painting a stylized (or not) infrared spectrum on an object.
3. Diptych with birdcage on one panel and small, escaped bird on the other. In two different styles, maybe using photo transfer.
4. Dismembering a book and making something, though this seems blasphemous.
5. Experiment with painting on layers of resin.
6. Large molecule painting with photo transferred faces of my friend Teddy on the atoms.
7. "Ingredients" list, molecular structures and physics equations drawn/painted on an object like a baseball bat or coffee pot.
8. Series of daily drawings based on what the first thing someone said to me that day.
9. Found object painted with the scene of where I found it.
10. Making something out of the thousands of old slide-projector slides of my father's.