So far one of the only ideas I have is to make something for my sister. She is graduating in December and I thought if it turned out nice I could give it to her for a graduation present, and I find making things for other people helps motivate me.
1. I could do some sort of a portrait of her?
2. Maybe one of the both of us
3. A mixed media portrait
4. scratchboard (I like these)
5. Maybe something to do with her and her boyfriend (because she would like it)
6. Some sort of sculpture
7. Maybe something that she could use like some sort of jewlery or something
8. Something involving pictures of her/us in a collage type of thing
9. She likes making things with beer bottle tops, so maybe something involving that
10. And we are twins so maybe I can use that in some sort of mirrored picture or something involving the fact that we are twins
I have a long way to go but at least I think I have a theme.
Let me know if anyone has any cool ideas.